[resource-net] Emergent Berlin Festival :: Sa 16.08.

Das Baumhaus baumhausberlin at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:03:49 CEST 2014

Emergent Berlin festival of locally sustainable initiatives is happening ::
Sa 16.08. :: 12 noon until late in Mitte at the Spreeacker (old kiki
blofeld)

Come meet some of the most actively engaged Berliners in the sustainability
scene (social, personal, cultural, aesthetic, ecologic & economic).  There
will be short presentations, workshops, a maker space, lounge/bar & food
all day long.... a great party with groovy djs all night long.

We are looking forward to do some networking with people from the Berlin
Art-tech scene to help develop installations for the start of Baumhaus
project in October as well as participate in our latest social innovation
initiative, "OGZ".
• "OGZ" call for participation -
http://www.baumhausberlin.de/events/emergent-berlin/open-greeting-zone-social-innovation-initiative/

• event page - http://www.baumhausberlin.de/events/emergent-berlin/
• facebook invite - https://www.facebook.com/events/236587286552092/
• event schedule download -
http://www.baumhausberlin.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/EB_2014_schedule_4.pdf

• about the Baumhaus project - http://www.baumhausberlin.de/about/

Thanks, Love & Peace,
Scottie b
(Baumhaus founder & Emergent Berlin festival coordinator)