[resource-net] Next reSource Meeting 29 April 6.30PM at Art Laboratory Berlin (also agenda)

Kristoffer Gansing kg at transmediale.de
Tue Apr 29 22:03:54 CEST 2014

Dear all,

Sounds like a really great agenda for this reSource meeting!
I hope it went well and hope there will be a summary here on the list?
Maybe focusing on the most important points made? That would also be a
great way to start getting some more discussion and content based posts
on this list!
Also, sorry not to have been there, would have loved to but actually not
able to attend any events this week.

best,
Kristoffer

Kristoffer Gansing – artistic director
transmediale*/art&digitalculture*, Klosterstr. 68, 10179 Berlin, Germany
- tel +49 30 24749 769 - fax +49, 30 24749 760
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH, Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 41312
B, Stellv. Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Christa Juretzka,
Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen
http://www.transmediale.de/