[resource-net] Reminder - your suggestions for the next reSource meeting (on 29 April)

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Wed Apr 23 17:25:23 CEST 2014

Dear all,

it is great to see what Chris proposed for the next meeting. I really
look forward to it!
Unfortunately it looks that once again it is clashing with the programme
of Urban Knights, and this time is at LEAP, whose members have been also
active agents in the network.

Well, this is something that usually happens in Berlin, but maybe next
time we should all coordinate a bit better, since the reSource meeting
was proposed by Chris weeks ago and we are really trying to encourage
coordination among the spaces ;)

Hugs to all & looking forward to meeting you soon!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
http://networkingart.eu // http://disruptiv.biz