[resource-net] Next reSource meeting 29 April (your ideas for full agenda)

cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Tue Apr 1 11:46:52 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

Art Laboratory Berlinwould like
to invite you to the next monthly reSource meeting on Tuesday April 29th at
18.30. (@Prinzenallee 34)

For those of you interested in taking part
in the TBABerlin.de website working group there will be a meeting beforehand (starting
at 17.00)

We are currently building an agenda for the
meeting and invite your suggestions (especially for sections 3,4 and 5.)

Our basic plan is

1. Short intro to Art Laboratory Berlinand our
current programme
2. Participant introductions

3. How should reSource develop in the next
year:  NEEDS   GAPS   DESIRES
What NEEDS do participants (technology
oriented artists, curators, and other) have that reSource can act upon? What
glaring GAPS are there in the Berlinscene? What do you DESIRE from reSource (ie what potential could it
realise?)

4. Potential roles for the reSource mailing
list and the TBABerlin.de website. For example, there could be a magazine section
on the website.

5. A content/ forum section of the meeting
(and possibly for each future meeting?). Here we would discuss a theme. We
suggest 'Curating Life Forms'  bioarts, new media and Berlindealing
with both the problematics of bioarts and the relative lack of this genre in Berlin.

Please send your Agenda suggestions to
cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.de  with
the  subject line "reSource
meeting"