[resource-net] expanding on re:source006, CiTiZEN KiNO #29 : "DiY Eco Gnomical" ( v.1 THIS THURSDAY! )

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Wed Sep 25 14:29:24 CEST 2013

Dear ReSourceful(s),

The XLterrestrials would very much like to expand upon those conversations
+ can of worms, + tactical themes, etc... that we opened up on the 006:
Overflow event...

And so we've constructed a CiTiZEN KiNO event around the theme of cultural
production, diy economies, art currencies, and sustainable
insurrections...

Please note, this is the first in a series on Eco-GNOmic strategies, if
you would like to host us to present these themes please contact :  Dr.
Podinski

And Hope you can join us for the first round of wild, risky and radical
experiments !!

CiTiZEN KiNO #29 : "DiY Eco Gnomical"
at Panke, Berlin

Gerichtstr. 23
( S-bahn Wedding )

THIS Thurs. 26.09
21:00h

w/ special guest artists Carsten Lisecki , Les Apaches Banquiers
and YOU !

And Dr. Podinksi - XLterrestrial unlicensed psychomedia analyst since
1999.99 - navigating the media bits !

Come be a DiY Eco Gnomic guinea pig for CiTiZEN KiNO#29 ! No time to
waste, we will be making some risky experiments, and you will get PAID to
attend  ... so you can particpate in alternative economy right away.

Spread the word!

Dr. P and the XLterrestrials

0----O----o
www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms
o-----O------0

twitter @ podinski

Additional Info:

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=11371

CiTiZEN KiNO is a cinema hacking environment, prepare to be engaged !

Some Possible Media bits to de/construct and analyze :

- Dadara's The Art of turning Art into Money + Transformoney 2.0
- Lucio - The Film + rare Interview w/ Lucio Uturbia
- The Contradictions of Capital, David_Harvey
- Boyon Slat's TEd Talk
- Apple iOS 7 iPhone 5S Commercial (hacked)
- Do You Have Any Idea What 50 TRILLION Looks Like? by LeeCamp ( Moments
of Clarity )
- Watsky - Kill a Hipster ft.Chinaka Hodge
- Little_Richie_Dawkins by the Grey Bloke
- Metal Kids
- Woman_Uses_Local_Nuisance_to_Rebuild_Town_s_Economy_-_YouTube
- Dimitri_erf_hrt_dass_die_FDP_an_der_5-H_rde_gescheitert_ist - Youtube
- Too_Big_Has_Failed_3_Ways_Wall_Street_Hurts_You_In_3_Minutes - Youtube
- Iron Man A Film by Mark Wahlberg
- and many more.....