[resource-net] next reSource network meeting?

info at i-a-m.tk info at i-a-m.tk
Tue Sep 24 23:08:58 CEST 2013

hey to all of you,

since i always wanted but never made it so far to one of these meetings i see this as a good moment to invite you all to our tiny institute für alles mögliche - especially abteilung für alles andere ... i am not sure though how many people will fit into our abteilung but we can try ...

what about sunday the 13th at 7 pm ...

cheers, stefan

Dateiname   : i-a-m-40.jpg
Dateityp    : image/jpeg