[resource-net] next reSource network meeting?

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Tue Sep 24 11:25:11 CEST 2013

Dear all,

a short reflection, I was actually wondering if there would be somebody
interested in hosting the next reSource network meeting in the next weeks?
After the one at c-base and the reSource 006 event there has not been
any other proposal about an informal meeting among us... :)

We are planning the pre-Vorspiel meeting at Podewil on October 17
(please, remember to send your project proposal by September 30:
http://www.transmediale.de/content/resource-community-starts-planning-the-next-pre-festival-programme)
but of course it will be again a structured thing, and still coming
directly from the transmediale festival.

So it would be great if a proposal would also come from the network
itself and we could meet in some Berlin project space soon :) Any idea?

All the best!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen