[resource-net] Today! > BrushBot workshop at haptick

Claudia Schleyer | haptick claudia at haptick.de
Sat Sep 14 14:10:30 CEST 2013

Dear resourcers,

today is the second day  of the “Kulturfestival WeddingMoabit” - and haptick
is participating!

After a successful first day we are holding another BrushBot Workshop for
everybody starting at 5.00 pm today !

You want to know what BrushBots are?

Check out our gallery from yesterday’s workshop here >
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.633229240032112.1073741829.470531
099635261&type=1>
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.633229240032112.1073741829.4705310
99635261&type=1

Anybody who likes it a bit more “serious” is also invited to join us and
watch the movie  “Palace of Delights” about the Science Center “The
Exploratorium” at 8.00 pm.

The English documentation from 1982 (57 min.) shows great insights into the
exhibit development work of the Exploratorium and of course “Frank” himself
– the charismatic founder of this fantastic place in San Francisco.

I am looking forward to seeing you!

(Torfstraße 26, ca. 100 meters from U-Bahnhof Amrumer Straße, U9)

Best regards,

Claudia

--

| Claudia Schleyer @ haptick |Gallery and Makerspace for Interactive Art |