[resource-net] Today reSource network psycho-geographic walk

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Sat Sep 14 11:55:53 CEST 2013

Dear all,

thank you very much for the participation of many of you at reSource
006. Today is the last day of the event, we will speak about digital
labor, rendering farms, afterglow, and we will have the presentations of
the next CTM and transmediale themes.

And, most of all, remember to come to enjoy the recordings that John
Wild made in various reSource network spaces! We will experiment them
via a psycho-geographic walk based on geo-situated ambiances, "Network
Noise Drift", walking from Kunstraum Kreuzberg /Bethanien to
Mindpirates, where we will conclude the day with a great party!

Here you find more details (scroll down to reach the programme of today):

http://www.transmediale.de/content/resource-006-overflow

Hope to see many of you later!

Tatiana
--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen