[resource-net] CALL FOR ART: INTERNET&TACOS

Marten Flegel mflegel at gmx.net
Thu Sep 12 17:30:02 CEST 2013

Dear resourcers,

I'm part of the organization team of INTERNET&TACOS, a student-run project
space focusing on user culture, contemporary digital aesthetics and
political strategies for the Internet. As of 9th November 2013 a three-week
program is going to be realized in Hildesheim in cooperation with the
University of Hildesheim. The programme is ranged between artistic,
scientific and political practices and consists of different formats like
workshops, lectures, discussions and an exhibition of artistic works and
projects, taking place from 23rd November to 30th November.
We are studying Cultural Studies and/or Scenic Arts at the University of
Hildesheim, and are organising the programme mainly because we want to work
on our lack of knowledge about net-related issues, coding and net-related
art.

For the exhibition we announced an open call (mainly for students but also
for others) which you can find attached. So if you're interested read it,
spread it and contact us.

we are looking forward to responses!

best, marten

Dateiname   : en_Call for Art_INTERNET&TACOS.pdf
Dateityp    : application/pdf
Dateigröße  : 48996 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verfügbar
URL         : <http://mailman.transmediale.de/pipermail/resource-net-transmediale.de/attachments/20130912/928f3baa/attachment-0002.pdf>
Dateiname   : de_Call for Art_INTERNET&TACOS.pdf
Dateityp    : application/pdf
Dateigröße  : 54736 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verfügbar
URL         : <http://mailman.transmediale.de/pipermail/resource-net-transmediale.de/attachments/20130912/928f3baa/attachment-0003.pdf>