[resource-net] Fwd: Ruben Brulat / Sharing Paths

Pascal Feucher pascal at urbanspree.com
Thu Sep 5 07:51:01 CEST 2013

Dear ReSourcers,

On behalf of* Urban Spree, *I would like to invite you on Friday evening to
the vernissage of our new exhibition, *Sharing Paths*, by French
photographer *Ruben Brulat* (b. 1988) as well as the official release of
his self published *photobook*.

Brulat’s exhibition at Urban Spree features a whole new series entitled
Paths. This 12-pictures series stems from his past three years of extensive
travels, journeying through different far-off destinations such as Iran,
Afghanistan, Tibet, China, Japan and Siberia. Out of the 12-image series,
we are showing 5 unique prints (1/1 + 1 AP, 1,52 x 1,90m) and the whole
series 'Instants', made of photographs that document the trip and provide
an 'on-the-road' feeling.

In the Paths series, Brulat captures the vulnerability of the human body in
the context of the vast, superior nature. Unlike his previous nude
autoportraits, he convinced travellers and wanderers to try the experiment,
resulting in strong human encounters as strangers shared their paths with
the photographer, undressed themselves and embraced the surroundings and
the wilderness.

To view the whole Series Paths on Ruben Brulat’s website:
http://www.rubenbrulat.com/Paths or access his interview in Die Zeit in
July: http://www.zeit.de/2013/27/fotografie-natur-koerper-ruben-brulat

*The photobook*

On the vernissage night, Ruben Brulat will launch his selfpublished
photobook Sharing Paths, featuring the two series ‘Paths’ and ‘instants’,
the book also includes excerpts from the photographer’s diary well as the
diary of Robbie, an outstanding storyteller who traveled together with
Brulat for a while.

Best regards

Pascal Feucher

*VERNISSAGE FRIDAY 06 SEPTEMBER AT 19:00*

WARSCHAUER x REVALER

BERLIN F-SHAIN

FREE ENTRY