[resource-net] ikono On Air Festival Opening Event

Maru Ituarte maru at ikono.org
Tue Sep 3 18:02:07 CEST 2013

Dear ReSourcers,

I would like to thank those of you in the Resource network who have contacted us with your proposals, feedback and interest, and here I would especially like to highlight Manuela Benetton's curatorial contribution to our upcoming festival's program.

And so: We are very happy to announce the launch of the very first ikono On Air Festival, which will take place from 6. - 29. September on air, and online at <http://ikono.org/festival/ >

In the meantime, do join us this Friday 6.9 @ 20:00 for our opening Event at the Collegium Hungaricum Berlin.

We have prepared a very special evening for the occasion, including the public screening of the festival on the Panoramasaal window and the presentation of Binoculars, the interactive media Facade by Mar Canet and Varvara Guljajeva, curated by Public Art Lab in collaboration with the Connecting Cities Network.

Stay for the party afterwards, featuring DJ /liveact Miguel Toro and invit. guest Aerea Negrot!

For more information about the event: <http://ikono.org/2013/09/ikono-on-air-festival-opening-event-at-chb-2/>
About our festival program <http://ikono.org/festival/program/>

looking forward to see you at .CHB!
best,