[resource-net] LAST CALL: Connecting Cities - Call for Proposals

Jasmin Grimm jasmin.grimm at publicartlab.org
Mon Oct 21 11:48:32 CEST 2013

// PARTICIPATORY CITY 2014 //

We extended our Open Call for Connecting Cities until tomorrow, 22. October / midnight.

Please submit your proposal via the application platform of Connecting Cities Network partner Amber Platform: submissions.amberplatform.org

Find on our website more detailed information!

Looking forward to your submissions.
Jasmin

Am 09.10.2013 um 22:54 schrieb Jasmin Grimm:

> Dear resource-Community,
>
> already thought of participating in Connecting Cities?
> We invite artists to submit projects for the next project period in 2014.
> Submit projects that enable citizens to experience new ways of interaction with the urban environment.
>
> In 2014, with the topic of Participatory City, the Connecting Cities Network will in particular discuss the question of how urban media facades as a temporary field of interaction can become a catalyst for shared encounters and a platform for urban activism. Can art projects trigger an engagement of the citizens within their local communities? Can they help us exchange our expectations and visions with our (European) neighbours? Participatory City 2014 is all about experimenting in the public space with participatory processes that aim at exploring these and other questions.
>
> Please submit your proposal until 20 October via the application platform of Connecting Cites Network partner Amber Platform: submissions.amberplatform.org
> Find on our website more detailed information!
>
> All best,
> Jasmin
>

> Jasmin Theresa Grimm
> -------------------------