[resource-net] Upcoming reSource network meetings

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Mon Oct 14 14:50:47 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Sorry i was little out of the communication loops last weeks, and a little
over-taXed w/ 'survival gigs' ...  and so i lost track of meeting dates...

Was there one of the 'monthly' resource meetings at the Institut space
last week ? or has that been re-scheduled ?

Found Tatiana's general rules for planning these very useful...
reposted below.

And see you all the on Thurs. Oct.17 at Podewil...

all the best!

Paolo

0----O----o
www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms
o-----O------0

repost>

Dear all,

please, let's create an informal "rule" on the upcoming reSource network
meetings.

As I said before, I would propose that date and time become a choice of
the person/spaces that host the meeting. I would suggest to avoid to
answer directly relating to our personal commitments (i.e. if we can be
there or not) otherwise if all the 100+ people of this list will do, it
would become a real mess.

So let's say:
- everyone is welcome to propose a reSource network meeting if she/he
has the possibility to host it at a specific space/place;
- date, time, and schedule is up to the space that hosts the meeting;
- preferably it would be better to have such meetings during the week,
from 18.00/19.00 on, so we do not create competitions with other spaces'
events during the weekend, and we allow people that work to come and
participate.

Please, let's all respect this, and have an easy resource-net life :)

All the best,

Tatiana

> lets do it ...
> cheers,
> INSTITUT FÜR ALLES MÖGLICHE
> WWW.I-A-M.TK
> facebook us! www.facebook.com/institutfuerallesmoeglicheberlin
> Am 05.10.2013 um 11:27 schrieb cdelutz.net:
>> Thursday midday is doable for me. Is this meeting confirmed, then?
Best,
>> Chris
>> Christian de Lutz
>> ARTLABORATORYBERLIN
>> Prinzenallee 34
>> 13359 Berlin
>> office/ post address:
>> Nostitzstrasse 12
>> 10961 Berlin
>> www.artlaboratory-berlin.org
>> From: "info at i-a-m.tk" <info at i-a-m.tk>
>> To: tbazz at transmediale.de
>> Cc: "resource-net at transmediale.de" <resource-net at transmediale.de> Sent:
Saturday, 5 October 2013, 2:13
>> Subject: Re: [resource-net] Upcoming reSource network meetings
>> i think thursday oct 10th from 11 to 15 would be great ...
>> i am looking forward to meet the most of you and to see how your
meetings go ... is there anything that i need to prepare for this? cheers, s
>> <i-a-m-40.jpg>
>> INSTITUT FÜR ALLES MÖGLICHE
>> WWW.I-A-M.TK
>> facebook us! www.facebook.com/institutfuerallesmoeglicheberlin
>> Am 04.10.2013 um 11:24 schrieb Tatiana Bazzichelli:
>> > Dear all,
>> > I think it will be very difficult to find a date that fits us all,
and
>> > perhaps the point of these meetings is to be open to the initiative
of
>> > each space .... since it is a kind of volunteering activity, I would
actually leave it up to whoever proposes to host the next meeting. I will
also be out of town next week until October 11, but this does not
>> > mean that other people would be glad to meet in any case.
>> > So actually I would leave the decision to Stefan in this specific
>> case,
>> > and for sure there will be people able to go. Otherwise we can think
about another date after October 17, but the decision to my point of view
is really up to institut fuer alles moegliche berlin, because now