[resource-net] Pre-Vorspiel reSource meeting October 17, Podewil

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Mon Oct 7 15:11:13 CEST 2013

Dear all,

first of all thank you very much for your proposals for the upcoming
Vorspiel.
We look forward to meeting you on October 17 at Podewil!

It is important to say that the meeting is open to all the reSource
network members, and not only the ones who submitted the proposal for
the upcoming Vorspiel.
So you are all welcome!

The meeting takes place at Podewil office, Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin Mitte