[resource-net] General "rules" for reSource network meetings

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Mon Oct 7 13:53:46 CEST 2013

Dear all,

please, let's create an informal "rule" on the upcoming reSource network
meetings.

As I said before, I would propose that date and time become a choice of
the person/spaces that host the meeting. I would suggest to avoid to
answer directly relating to our personal commitments (i.e. if we can be
there or not) otherwise if all the 100+ people of this list will do, it
would become a real mess.

So let's say:
- everyone is welcome to propose a reSource network meeting if she/he
has the possibility to host it at a specific space/place;
- date, time, and schedule is up to the space that hosts the meeting;
- preferably it would be better to have such meetings during the week,
from 18.00/19.00 on, so we do not create competitions with other spaces'
events during the weekend, and we allow people that work to come and
participate.

Please, let's all respect this, and have an easy resource-net life :)

All the best,

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator // @t_bazz
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen