[resource-net] Upcoming reSource network meetings

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Fri Oct 4 11:24:39 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I think it will be very difficult to find a date that fits us all, and
perhaps the point of these meetings is to be open to the initiative of
each space .... since it is a kind of volunteering activity, I would
actually leave it up to whoever proposes to host the next meeting. I
will also be out of town next week until October 11, but this does not
mean that other people would be glad to meet in any case.

So actually I would leave the decision to Stefan in this specific case,
and for sure there will be people able to go. Otherwise we can think
about another date after October 17, but the decision to my point of
view is really up to institut fuer alles moegliche berlin, because now
we are a big network and we should go beyond specific commitments.
My 2 cents ;)

All the best!

Tatiana
--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator // @t_bazz
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen