[resource-net] Farewell statement and best greetings - time to move on...

maru at ikono.org maru at ikono.org
Thu Nov 28 23:38:28 CET 2013

Dear Re-source Network,

I take this opportunity to announce my official disassociation with
ikono as of December.
It has been a great pleasure and an amazing learning experience to
participate in this exciting project.
However it's time for me to move on.

I'm very thankful to you all for the exciting partnerships,
collaboration and exchanges that we have had the opportunity to embark
with during my time at ikono.
I hope to stay in contact, and find other opportunities for
collaboration in the near future.

I remain very much at your disposal under the following email address:

mituarte at web.de

Best greetings,

Maru Ituarte

Maru Ituarte, M.A. | Project Manager