[resource-net] Dates transmediale and CTM Vorspiel extended

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Wed Nov 6 14:26:51 CET 2013

Dear all,

consequently to our discussion at Podewil on 17.10. about the Vorspiel
structure, at transmediale and CTM we decided to extend the dates of the
Vorspiel to solve the problem of concentration and competition among the
spaces.

As you know the Vorspiel is the distributed programme of transmediale
and CTM partner events happening before the festivals, that are working
in the field of digital art & culture and experimental sound & music.

The next edition will take place during the week prior to both
festivals: from Wednesday 22 till Tuesday 28 January 2014. Please,
consider this if you have planned to participate, and we will get in
contact with the various project spaces with further information (to get
data, material, etc.).

All the best,

Tatiana & Daniela

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator // @t_bazz
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Wed 29 Jan - Sun 02 Feb 2014 - Haus der Kulturen der Welt
Partner exhibitions and events starting 24.01
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen