[resource-net] Invitation: Next reSource-Meeting / Monday 3 June at Public Art Lab

Jasmin Grimm jasmin.grimm at publicartlab.org
Mon May 27 13:25:22 CEST 2013

Dear reSource-Community & friends,

Public Art Lab will host the upcoming reSource-meeting next Monday, 3rd June, 19h (we changed the date from the 10th to the 3rd June!)

Besides introducing Public Art Lab and its international projects, we'd like to foster an interdisciplinary discussion on urban media art from different points of view - including your personal point of view. We are really looking forward to welcome you and discuss together with you.

Our space is located at:
Brunnenstr. 72 / Wedding
U8 / Voltastraße
https://maps.google.de/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=brunnenstr.+72+berlin&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x47a851f5d5e5a363:0xedcee653c9789f44,Brunnenstra%C3%9Fe+72,+D-13355+Berlin&gl=de&ei=QSujUdP2C6aM4AT-8IC4Dg&ved=0CDQQ8gEwAA

See you in a week.

Very best,
Susa Pop, Verena Schwarz & Jasmin Grimm

Dateiname   : Visual_CCN.png