[resource-net] fwd> XLterrestrials invite YOU! 30.05: CiTiZEN KiNO #25, Anthropocene, Indigenous, Aliens

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Mon May 27 16:54:19 CEST 2013

Dearest Re:source-sters,

dearest art organisms,

This is a 'brief' newsletter/invite as we are in the midst of preparing
the 25th edition of CiTiZEN KiNO

If you are in Berlin please join us THIS THURSDAY...

( and if elsewhere, we're very open for
collaborations and/or invitations ! contact us. )

WHat: CiTiZEN KiNO #25: Anthropocene, Indigenous, Aliens
a hybrid of interactive cinema, theater, net and media self-defense....
And one of our strangest tactical manoeuvres ever attempted !

+ + A Fundraiser Afterparty w/ very special djs/vjs - Elmo Lewis ( Fuchs
und Elster / Dusty Ballroom + Otto Manic + Podinski +  and one of the
friendliest venues in Btown.

WHere: Panke
Gerichtstr. 23, Wedding
( the 3rd Hinterhof to the right )

When:
THIS THURSDAY - 30.05.2013 -
20:00h – Voku / dinner
21:00h – C-kino begins
23:00h – afterparty

WHy: Because if you're not actively participating in cultural resistance,
it would be a reeeally good idea to start NOW ! And if you already are, we
got a heavy dose for YOu!

HOw MUch: Spende/Donation

:::

You can read more about our theme and possible playlist for CK #25 here:

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=10816

:::

And the F*%$book! invite, if you’re so inclined

https://www.facebook.com/events/561151000596646/

Plz help spread the word !

::::

This is one of our most surreal and startling shows ever attempted ! PLus
an important fundraiser afterparty
 Help us to pay costs for our Possible
Worlds (Mx/NYC+SF/De) hosting and admin., ANd support our upcoming summer
shows and a fall/winter research/tour in development.

But with that said, it's all by DONATION - pay what you can - that
includes Voku, Kino + Performance + afterparty ...

Participate + celebrate, 25 SHOWS and about 2 years down that wild and
tactical road !!

Hope to see u there !!!

dr. Podinski
and the XLterrestrials

" CiTiZEN KiNO is cinema hacktivism. We don’t just watch ! Navigated and
performed by XLterrestrials, we’ve come to de-colonize our planet ! "

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms