[resource-net] Info ECAS Open Call for Submissions

Oliver Baurhenn oliver at ctm-festival.de
Fri May 3 19:39:51 CEST 2013

Dear List,

DISK/ CTM manages a five year EU project and within this project we have each year a Call for Submissions, this year the main partners for this call are the following Festivals/ Organisations FutureEverything (Manchester), TodaysArt Festival (Den Haag) and Insomnia Festival (Tromsø).

The theme this year is:

Theme: Ubiquitous Art and Sound – art and the everyday

The submitted works need to relate to the theme Ubiquitous Art and Sound. This theme explores the ever-growing omnipresence of technology in everyday life through new approaches in creating art and sound for the public domain. Digital formats are everywhere. A consequence of the ever-spreading reach of media and the rise of new technologies. This phenomenon is matched by new artistic approaches to creating art and sound for the public realm.

Find more information and the online application form here: http://ecasnetwork.org/blog/archives/5129

There are two proposals chosen and each will get a support of 10.000€ (fee & production costs).

As you are all dealing with quite a lot of interesting artists, you might want to forward this.

Unfortunately, I am a bit late sending it out via this list, the deadline is already May 13, 2013; BUT as it is a Call for NON-realized projects also drafts are accepted. But have a look.

Greetings Oliver

CTM - Festival for Adventurous Music and Art

SUN ARAW & DEEP MAGIC
3. May 2013, West Germany, Berlin

POLYMORPHISM #5 ­ William Basinski / The Haxan Cloak
15. May 2013, Berghain, Berlin

POLYMORPHISM #6 ­ Charanjit Singh / A Guy Called Gerald
16. May 2013, Berghain, Berlin

ERNSTALBRECHT STIEBLER
1. Juni 2013 @ MUTEK, Montreal

http://www.ctm-festival.de