[resource-net] WEBSITE , ̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿ ͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇̿̿̿̿̿̿ ͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇̿̿̿̿̿̿ ͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇͇̿̿̿̿̿̿

helena lingor h.lingor at gmx.de
Sun Mar 31 13:04:12 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I apologize for not being able to attend the last meetings.
But I made a new page. For those who are interested, you can have a
look, it's not completely finished yet, but you can already try out a
couple of things.
I registered the tbaberlin.de domain and have more php-memory now too.
You can create your own profile, blogentries and forum topics. The
userlist is visible to anonymous users. So everyone can use this like
additional advertisement for own events.

http://tbaberlin.de

I will add a member-editable calendar soon too. Later it could be
possible to put new events of members on top page or make a slide show
and similar.
You can already register and try it out. I want to expand the admin
rights too later. So all members should be able to unlock new member
requests, what you think?

If you have any comments regarding general design or else...

so far.

Best, helena.

Helena Lingor

Independent Editor