[resource-net] 22-23.3 :: CiTiZEN KiNO #23 + Media Self-defense Workshop + OTher news!

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Thu Mar 21 11:54:39 CET 2013

Greetings All Re:source Earthlings,

A little XLterrestrial news for you !

Come join us for Part 23 of Dr. Podinski's PSYCHOMEDIA ANALYSIS... THis
Weekend >>

2013-03-22 20:00-22:00 CiTiZEN KiNO #23
Predatory Net - analyzing the (Visual) Media Environments
venue: Tschechisches Zentrum, Wilhelmstrasse 44, 10117 Berlin

2013-03-23 14:00-17:00 WORKSHOP: Media Self-Defense
venue: Tschechisches Zentrum, Wilhelmstrasse 44, 10117 Berlin

VENUE/WHERE:
  Wilhelmstraße 44, 10117 Berlin
  Entrance via Mohrenstraße
  http://osm.org/go/0MbEdNAku-

Many Thanks to Tschechisches Zentrum in Berlin for hosting us and making
both programs available to you for ...

How Much: ALL FREE !!

( even the Staropramen )

There's STILL Space for the workshop, but LIMITED, so if you would like to
join us for that, please register ( quickly ) at:

ccberlin at czech.cz

::

JOIN US for the STraaange + Illuminating 23rd edition of CiTiZEN KiNO
called "The Predator Net" - a hybrid of cinema, theater, net culture and
happening.

PLUS a special daytime workshop for those who wish to go deeper and
participate in the expanding strategies of our Media Self-defense project,
which essentially means taking steps to understand, analyze and carefully
navigate the corporate territories + agendas that are immersing us today.

Zentrum info Here:

http://berlin.czechcentres.cz/programm/reisen/citizen-kino-workshop/

Fedbook Invite here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/362293113886947/

:::

In other news

March 26th at C-Base Berlin ( 20:00h ?)

We're honored to be part of Tatiana Bazzichelli's BOOK LAUNCH PARTY for
Network Disruption

XLterrestrial dj/vj/xj Podinski will be mixing up an audio-visual
brain-gumbo of everything from 90s culture jams, Luther Blisset,
Anonymous, Church of the Subgenius, Occupy, Indignados to Burning Man,
etc. etc
 is it danceable? you decide !

:::

+ April 4th : CitiZEN KiNO #24 at Panke in Wedding

And looks like our Dinner/Voku + C-Kino plans with Panke will continue on
1st thursdays of the month ... all the brainfood you can eat ! for cheap !

:::

Follow all the scoops at :

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms

See You on the B-sides !

dr.Podinski

:: AND SPECIAL NOTE :: to curators and venue + event organizers et al, we
are booking XLTERRESTRIALS + CITIZEN KINO tour ( for the BALKANS ) this
summer, please contact us if you would like to bring us to your venue ,
city, etc.