[resource-net] Open Presentation Evening - Thank you!

stephen kovats kovats at r0g-media.org
Thu Mar 14 14:31:27 CET 2013

hi michelle,

thanks also! Now i'm hoping to hear back from the people who went home with the 'ostranenie' CD-ROMs!! I really enjoyed it and thought the general size of the groups was optimal, i wouldn't make this much bigger (maybe comfortable max would be somewhere around 60 - 75 people for 3 groups). Because the presentations are short 5 minute pitches, it may be an idea to record for further use by the presenters. Otherwise I wouldn't have any major suggestions.

cheers,

stephen

On 14.03.2013, at 11:47, Michelle O'Brien wrote:

> Dear reSource community,
>
> Thank you for a fantastic evening last night!
>
> Thanks to our impressive audience of over 50 attendees, to our co-moderators Tatiana Bazzichelli & Kristin Trethewey, and last but not least to our presenters who were all well-prepared, well-timed and very engaging: Christopher de Lutz [Art Laboratory Berlin], Melanie Zagrean & Pierre Wolter [Art Claims Impulse], Stephen Kovats [r0g media], Paolo Podrescu aka Podinski [XLterrestrials], Gregor Sedlag [c-base], Topsy Qur'et [OCTO+], Göksu Nii Kunak & Özgür Erkök [Apartment Project Berlin], Jasmin Grimm & Verena Schwarz [Public Art Lab Berlin] and Erika Siekstelyte [Panke].
>
> We'd be happy to hear your feedback on the event, including ways this presentation format could be further developed in the future.
>
> For those of you who couldn't make it last night, here is the event handout including the full schedule and presenter/presentation info: http://bit.ly/150gcRz
> Here are a few photos: http://flickr.com/photos/supermarkt_berlin/sets/72157632989619881 [if anyone else took photos we'd like to add them to the gallery with a credit]
> Perhaps the Apartment Project team would also be willing to share some of the video footage they took last night?
>
> Very much looking forward to the next reSource event.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> The SUPERMARKT team
>
> --
>
> <Mail Attachment.png>
>
> Michelle O'Brien
> Creative Producer
>
> SUPERMARKT
> Brunnenstr 64
> 13355 Berlin, Germany
>
> Office: SUPERMARKT Studios
> Brunnenstr 69, Studio 2
> 13355 Berlin, Germany
>
> +49 1577 656 7378
> michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net
> www.supermarkt-berlin.net
>

> --

r0g_agency for open culture and critical transformation

supermarkt studio 3
brunnenstrasse 69
13355 berlin

+49 170 5887806
r0g-media.org
tweet @intertwilight
 //  ------------------  //

** THANKS for recent r0g_EVENTS **

Sourcefabric interview @soundcloud with South Sudan Warrap State Gov. Nyandeng Malek Dielic
https://soundcloud.com/sourcefabric/governor-nyandeng-warrap-state

Open Systems Solutions @UNESCO WSIS+10 Review
Paris, Mar 25 - 27, 2013
https://www.unesco-ci.org/cmscore/events/10-open-solutions-addressing-global-challenges

MEDIA & MAKERS: JUBA 2012 (#MMJUBA)
Juba, Dec 10 - 13, 2012
Open Knowledge & Sustainable Media Forum2
http://media-and-makers.tumblr.com/
http://www.facebook.com/events/482451018455628

WIKITOPIA
Hong Kong, Jan 19 - 20, 2013
http://videotage.org.hk/project/wikitopia-keynote-and-panel-discussion/

Summit of NewThinking on Open Strategies
Berlin Nov 15 - 16, 2012
http://open-strategies.de/sessions/osjuba-open-sourcing-a-new-capital

Social Media Week Berlin 'Giving Voices to the Voiceless'
featuring  Annette Weber (SWP) and H.E. Ambassador Sitona Abdalla Osman
Sept. 27, 17.00
http://socialmediaweek.org/blog/event/open-sourcing-a-new-nation/

#OSJUBA *towards an Open Source South Sudan*
@KOW + @SUPERMARKT
June 21-22, 2012
http://r0g-media.org/osjuba/
http://www.facebook.com/events/387391117973861/