[resource-net] Open Presentation Evening - Thank you!

Michelle O'Brien michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net
Thu Mar 14 11:47:49 CET 2013

Dear reSource community,

Thank you for a fantastic evening last night!

Thanks to our impressive audience of over 50 attendees, to our
co-moderators Tatiana Bazzichelli & Kristin Trethewey, and last but not
least to our presenters who were all well-prepared, well-timed and very
engaging: Christopher de Lutz [Art Laboratory Berlin], Melanie Zagrean &
Pierre Wolter [Art Claims Impulse], Stephen Kovats [r0g media], Paolo
Podrescu aka Podinski [XLterrestrials], Gregor Sedlag [c-base], Topsy
Qur'et [OCTO+], Göksu Nii Kunak & Özgür Erkök [Apartment Project
Berlin], Jasmin Grimm & Verena Schwarz [Public Art Lab Berlin] and Erika
Siekstelyte [Panke].

We'd be happy to hear your feedback on the event, including ways this
presentation format could be further developed in the future.

For those of you who couldn't make it last night, here is the event
handout including the full schedule and presenter/presentation info:
http://bit.ly/150gcRz
Here are a few photos:
http://flickr.com/photos/supermarkt_berlin/sets/72157632989619881 [if
anyone else took photos we'd like to add them to the gallery with a credit]
Perhaps the Apartment Project team would also be willing to share some
of the video footage they took last night?

Very much looking forward to the next reSource event.

Best wishes,

The SUPERMARKT team

--

*Michelle O'Brien*