[resource-net] hi, CiTIZEN KiNO#22+23 ... and XLterrestrials on March 13th

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Thu Mar 7 12:11:53 CET 2013

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice, things have been high-speed...
and spring-timey !

If your free 2NITE - March 7th, 20:00h - come join us at Panke for:
 CiTiZEN KiNO #22  : The Predatory Net, the rise of a fuzzy techno fascism

(+ a Voku dinner ! )

We'll be including a few impressions about Transmediale's BWPWAP and even
a few bits from Berlinale, current topics like the death of Hugo Chavez,
and of course one of our favorite topics: our precarious lives in the
over-mediated environments steered by deranged hyper-Corporatocracy and
Technotopians ; )

You can read a bit more here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/309751379150913/?ref=22

and here:
http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=10458

A 2ND version of "Predatory Net" will also be performed on March 22nd at
the Tschechisches Zentrum, Berlin.

And if your interested in our themes, you can still sign up for a FREE
XLterrestrials Media Self-Defense daytime workshop there on March 23. See
more above.

And on March 13 at Supermarkt, XLterrestrials' Dr. Podinski will discuss
our work on PSYCHO-MEDIA ANALYSIS, CiTiZEN KiNO, and why we think that
maybe technological 'progress' in a society with a dismal operating system
might just be like poking yourself in the eye with a smart and sharpened
i-stick. And ideas for how one might properly assess the current
situations via community interventions.

looking fwd : )

Paolo

aka dr. Podinski

p.s. and if ya have a chance please spread the word !

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms