[resource-net] Last call for presentations: Technology-based art spaces & curators

Michelle O'Brien michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net
Wed Mar 6 10:59:46 CET 2013

Dear reSource community,

A reminder that today is the deadline for presentation proposals for the
reSource community's Open Presentation Evening at SUPERMARKT next Wed 13
March.

These short (5 min) presentations will take place in a relaxed,
conversational setting - i.e. no pressure! So far we have received five
proposals so there are a couple of spots left if anyone else is
interested in speaking briefly about their upcoming projects or project
ideas.

An event programme with speaker schedule will be distributed before the
event.

Best wishes,

The SUPERMARKT team