[resource-net] July reSource-Meeting WEDNESDAY, JULY 3rd

Daniela Silvestrin ds at transmediale.de
Fri Jun 28 10:46:42 CEST 2013

Hello reSourcers,

great that to have a date for the next meeting, and thanks a lot Erika
for hosting this meeting-anniversary-Sommerfest!
It would be great to see already some of you at Pinar's Workhop at
Supermarkt earlier that day - in case you have time and want to join us,
please don't forget to register via rsvp[at]transmediale.de!

All the best and hope to see you next Wednesday!
Daniela

Am 27.06.13 23:20, schrieb Erika .:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Panke terrace is booked for this meeting/summerfest ,
> 19h is perfect,
> Is there time for discussion or we meet just for summer fest?
> Our cook could prepare something special for this evening,
> or we could just get some snacks as always.
> Looking forward
> LG
> Erikah
>

> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Gaia Bartolini
> <liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com <mailto:liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Very nice!
>
>     Looking forward!
>
>     Allegra*
>

>     On 27/giu/2013, at 13:15, Ela Kagel wrote:
>
>>     Dear all,
>>     thank you for picking your favourite date! Now it became clear
>>     that*Wednesday, July 3rd**at 7pm*is preffered by most of you.
>>
>>     Erika, is your offer still valid? Then we could take everyone
>>     from Pinar's workshop straight to Panke and enjoy an evening on
>>     the terrace.
>>     Looking forward to meeting everyone,
>>     all best
>>     Ela
>>

>>     *Ela Kagel*
>>     Managing Partner
>>
>>     SUPERMARKT
>>     Brunnenstrasse 64
>>     D-13355 Berlin
>>
>>     *Office:*
>>     SUPERMARKT-STUDIOS
>>     Brunnenstrasse 69
>>     Studio 2
>>     D-13355 Berlin
>>     Tel: +49 30 609 875 905 <tel:%2B49%2030%20609%20875%20905>
>>     Fax: +49 30 609 875 909 <tel:%2B49%2030%20609%20875%20909>
>>     Cell: +49 171 534 82 07 <tel:%2B49%20171%20534%2082%2007>
>>
>>     www.supermarkt-berlin.net <http://www.supermarkt-berlin.net>
>>     ela at supermarkt-berlin.net <mailto:ela at supermarkt-berlin.net>
>>
>>     SUPERMARKT ON FACEBOOK <https://www.facebook.com/supermarkt.berlin>
>>     SUPERMARKT ON TWITTER <http://twitter.com/super_markt>

transmediale signatur

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Daniela Silvestrin ? project manager

transmediale ? festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68, 10179 Berlin, Germany ? fon +49 30 24749 764 ? fax +49
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH ? Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 41312 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender André Schmitz ? Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen

http://www.transmediale.de <http://www.transmediale.de/> ^(TM) find us
also on twitter <http://twitter.com/transmediale>, flickr
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/transmediale/sets/>, vimeo
<http://vimeo.com/transmediale> and... facebook