[resource-net] Eye for an ear festival @ NK June 24-29

info at nkprojekt.de info at nkprojekt.de
Thu Jun 27 15:18:58 CEST 2013

Dear All,

I want to invite you to the remainder of our festival.
It has been amazing so far, and I am sorry that I did not get a chance
to write earlier to invite you.

A series of lectures, film screenings, workshops which are all free to attend.
And two nights of concerts on Fri and Sat for concert ticket prices
send an email to info at nkprojekt.de

Thurs June 27- Lectures- Sandra Nauman: Seeing Sound – Mary Ellen Bute
(1906–1983) 16mm screenings / Rob Mullender: Guy Sherwin's Optical
films 16mm screenings & DVDs / J Milo Taylor: 8mm Film & Sound
Installation

Fri June 28 Concerts- LUMISOKEA / MIKOMIKONA: BIRGIT SCHNEIDER &
ANDREAS EBERLEIN /
JOHN HEGRE & GISLE FRØYSLAND / redFrik / TOWA: MARTA ZAPPAROLI & JULIE
ROUSSE /
DEREK HOLZER / EMIDIO BUCHINHO & JOãO SILVA & PEDRO LOPES /
RESTLICHTVERSTÄRKER: SERVANDO BARREIRO & MALTE STEINER /

Sat June 29th Concerts- CIPHER SCREEN: JOHN HEGRE & GREG POPE /
MARISKA DE GROOT / STEREOPHONIC SOLAR RETURN: JONATHAN GOWTHORPE &
JULIEN OTTAVI & JENNY PICKETT / WAJID YASEEN & COLIN M. HACKLANDER /
PEDRO LOPES / SHU LEA CHEANG / HANNES HOELZL & ALBERTO DE CAMPO

Full program infos:

www.nkprojekt.de

hope you make it to NK for this wonderful program.
Best, farah