[resource-net] Reminder Strukturtreffen / network structure meeting / 20.06.13

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Wed Jun 19 11:51:00 CEST 2013

Dear all,

unfortunately due to a personal obligation that pop up suddenly I cannot
come to the meeting, but Markus Huber will be there instead and will
describe the transmediale/reSource context.

Since I always wanted to come to meet the people of the Netzwerk
Berliner Freie Projekträume I would really like to join another time,
but unfortunately this time I cannot be there.

Hope to see you instead for the common reSource pic-nic. Shall we do it
in the weekend at the beginning of July? Please let me know (see other
email).

Hugs!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen