[resource-net] MERKWÜRDIG RIECHEN feat TOM SMITH (TLASILA) & LUKE CALZONETTI / PARABELLES / Public Enema / Allan Lomax Archive

NK info at nkprojekt.de
Sat Jun 8 15:49:31 CEST 2013

Sorry for x-postings.

Dear Resource community some wonderful upcoming events at NK starting
with tonight's concert, also we have a great festival coming up in the
last week of June we will keep you all posted and hope that you can join us.

More infos about the festival coming soon!
But for Now screenings and concerts next week. :)

Sat June 8 2013 22:00

      *MERKWÜRDIG RIECHEN feat TOM SMITH (TLASILA) & LUKE CALZONETTI /
      PARABELLES*

http://www.nkprojekt.de/merkwurdig-riechen-feat-tom-smith-tlasila-luke-calzonetti-parabelles/#more-4498

------------------------------------
Tuesday June 11 2013 21:00

      *Public Enema*

Public Enema is a duo of Jon Hegre & Nils Are Drønen. Guitar & drums.
Joined by American saxplayer Jon Irabagon.
The music is high energy free improvisation.

http://publicenemasound.blogspot.de/

http://www.jonirabagon.com/

2 Days 15th & 16th June doors 7.30 Screening/Presentation starts 8 pm sharp

      **

      *I DON'T FEEL AT HOME IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE Film, stories & images
      from the Mississippi Records and Alan Lomax archive*

*http://www.nkprojekt.de/i-dont-feel-at-home-in-this-world-anymore-film-stories-images-from-the-mississippi-records-and-alan-lomax-archive/#more-4308
*

*
*