[resource-net] This THurs. Come join us for CiTiZEN KiNO #27 : The Kiss Of Big Data

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Wed Jul 24 12:18:36 CEST 2013

Hi all,

XLterrestrials would like to invite you to:

CiTIZEN KiNO #27 at Panke E.V. in Wedding – Berlin.

A hybrid of cinema, theater, netz, media hacking and psychomagic...

Dr. Podinski and Special ALien Guests provide the media clips, the
viewpoints, the provocations and the experiments to kickstart your
brains...

WHEN:
Thurs - 25.07.13
20:00h voku / dinner / bistro
21:00h kino

WHERE: Panke E.V.
Gerichtstr. 23
Hof 5
Wedding

HOW MUCH:
0 - 5 - 50 - 5000 euros
we're flexible :)

( food is from Quinoa Bistro, not sure what price they will set this time )

The Fedbook Invite:
https://www.facebook.com/events/469274623162603/

THEMES:

The Kiss Of Big Data

“As Lacan used to say about Big Data, it’s far more dangerous for man than
the atom bomb. ” Evgeny Morozov

Nice one, but nevermind Lacan, we can psychoanalyze till we’re blue in the
face. What we want to know is how to get outta here before this shit
really blows up !

Join us for an extraordinary confrontation w/ the disembodied maw of a
digital feeding frenzy !

Have a look at our pre-show NOtes here:

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=11193

By good weather, we may try the NEW outdoor terrace - freiluft kino - this
time ... and if not, we’ll get cozy in the Kino lounge.

hope you can join us,
and plz spread the word to all your arts + praxis friends !

Dr. Podinski
+ the XLt

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms