[resource-net] IDEAS for the ART DAY @ SMW

Ricardo Amaral | ARTCONNECT BERLIN rica at artconnectberlin.com
Fri Jul 19 21:50:42 CEST 2013

Hello dear community,

We at Artconnect Berlin, are responsible this year again for the Art day at
Social Media Week.

We are in the process of building the whole schedule for activities and it
would be great to have the people from the reSource community
participating... Maybe we can have a reSource discussion on it?

We are very open to any kind of participation actually, so if you have any
idea or know someone who would be interested in participating check our
OPEN CALL that goes until the 04.08:
http://artconnectberlin.com/ARTCONNECTBERLIN/opportunities/7686

The Art Day will be on the 23rd of September, so we still have some time to
plan it.

It would be really nice to have the participation of our community there,
so I'm looking forward to your feedback!

cheers
Rica

*Ricardo Amaral* | Strategy & Events | artconnect
berlin<http://www.artconnectberlin.com>