[resource-net] reSource network meeting and tm barbeque 23 August at c-base

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Wed Jul 3 15:19:46 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I wish you all a great meeting today!!! I am currently in Lüneburg for
my Postdoc research so I cannot be with you this night, but I will send
strong telepathic flows :)

I take also the opportunity to announce that the c-base crew confirmed
the date of August 23 for the next reSource network meeting in August,
where we wish to discuss about the plans and structure for the upcoming
P2P Vorspiel (to be able to create it as a collaborative path among the
network) and it will be also the occasion to enjoy the transmediale
barbeque!

I think that it is very important to meet in this great phase of the
development of our network, to be able to create nice synergies in
imagining the pre-transmediale and pre-CTM weekend of activities, so
please come to c-base on Friday August 23!
More info on date and activities will follow...

Hugs from Lüneburg and see you soon in Berlin - and if we do not meet
before, have great holidays!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen