[resource-net] P2P Vorspiel @ Liebig12 > RE-MINDER

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 23 01:03:04 CET 2013

Liebe Berliner resource leute,

I know most of us are going to be busy this weekend but nevertheless there
might be a chance to cross eachother here and there!

It was meant to be a 3 days event but sadly Cristian Vogel will not be
there on Saturday 25th.
We are anyway planning a series of appointments in spring...So...For those
interested in Cristian Vogel the will be more than one chance to meet him
in Liebig12 under a wide open sky and singing birds.
This also means for me that on Sat Ill have the chance to come and visit
you!

But.

Here a reminder about this friday and sunday, still not to be missed.

*JANUARY 25 / 27

” SPACE US THE PLACE “*

A 2 days event part of the reSource 003: P2P Vorspiel presented by
transmediale 2013 & curated by Liebig12

*FREITAG 25*
from 6pm

*MEDITATIONALSCAPES* – ongoing performances until 11pm – by
*
SIMON OLIVIER  “SINWAVE” (electric guitar – roland keyboard – analogue and
digital effects) – solo

NICO LIPPOLIS (drums and percussions) & GIOVANNI VERGA ( different effects
/ sound colours + electronics & keyboard) – duo

“AUF DEM SCHLA-FLOß” – Episode II*
street / public art intervention for Liebigstrasse 12 by *Holger Bleck
Allegra solitude* *& Oliver Schlüter*

*“EGO´S  WIDOW” *
a dark & sparkling performance by *Pietro La Hara*

‘Ego’s Widow’ is a performance piece, representing of the inner state, by
the split between true self and false self: the higher and the lower.
It celebrates the end of an era, not only on a personal level, but also
from a global view.
It’s the triumph of feminine energy over the male dominating structures of
belief systems and politics.
It’s the advent of the Venus’s era, as a symbol of inner-deeper beauty,
rather than physical and material.
It celebrates the death of the attachments with the core values by which
the western world has established its power, the exasperation of acquiring
trough the accumulation of capital, the fetishism of technologies.
IT
IS
>> more under: lahara.portfoliobox.net
*

SONNTAG 27*
exhibition opening from 6pm

*A SCANNER DARKLY*, 2013
a site specific audiovisual installation by *Pierce Warnecke* curated with
Manuela Benetton

(presented also as the final project of Pierce´s Meisterschüler studies at
Universität der Kunst, Berlin)

“In order to better understand us, a machine of non-human origin appears in
our reality.
Its function seems to be to study the peculiarities of its new
surroundings, done by scanning objects and elaborating an audiovisual
analysis of them. From it’s imaginary objective viewpoint, the machine
explores generative and degenerative processes based on observed patterns
it detects in our world, which we interpret as audio and video streams.
The piece is also, in a sense, a homage to the science fiction genre in its
entirety, whether it be the intellectual, esteemed and innovative side
(Ryoji Ikeda,Andrei Tarkovsky) or the more popular, clichéd or even ironic
side (John Carpenter, Philip K. Dick)” >> more under piercewarnecke.com

More under: transmediale.de // ctm-festival.de // transmediale.de/resource

****

Liebig12

Liebigstrasse 12  - 10247 - Berlin

U5 / M10 / M21 - Frankfurtertor