[resource-net] 5th Resource Roundtable Meeting @LEAP 16.01.2013

John McKiernan john at leapknecht.de
Tue Jan 22 19:50:45 CET 2013

Hi all

apologies for the delay

please find attached the minutes of our meeting from last week,

apologies if you were not included on the attendees list,

good luck with your shows this week and hopefully see you at our exhibition
opening at LEAP on saturday night

https://www.facebook.com/events/294241014012948/?ref=ts&fref=ts

all the best

John