[resource-net] 5th Resource Roundtable Meeting @LEAP 16.01.2013

Larissa Wunderlich info at larissawunderlich.de
Thu Jan 17 17:32:14 CET 2013

Dear all,

sorry for not being able to attend the last meetings, I couldn't leave from work earlier.
The platform you are about to set up sounds like a great plan!

May I mention concerning Erika's proposal, that the suggested logo was a first idea and draft. :)
I would like to experiment in creating a kind of dynamic or generative "brand" for the platform, as I think this would reflect the platforms aim very well.

I'm looking forward to where the project is leading to.

Best,
Larissa