[resource-net] 5th Resource Roundtable Meeting @LEAP 16.01.2013

Liebigzwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:19:33 CET 2013

Thank you H!
I did create an account for Liebig12.
Seems very easy and as soon as Helena
will approve should be possible to edit and interact.
I would suggest anyone of us to start doing
the same and see how we can start to shape
the platform.

Thank you also to Leap for hosting the meeting yesterday.
I wish u all a good week full of energy and
pleasure.I guess we will all be super busy
but I hope will have fun too!
Have a great time.
A&Liebig12

Sent from my iPhone