[resource-net] Working group: Internet Platform meeting Tuesday 15 Jan. at 6PM

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Sun Jan 13 17:28:38 CET 2013

Hi,

it would be great to have a report of such meeting on the 16 at LEAP.
Unfortunately I cannot be there on the 15, but I think it is important
we follow this thread, too.

All the best!
Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen