[resource-net] OCTO+

Topsy topsyisnow at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:57:35 CET 2013

I would like to clarify that I will be making the OCTO+ presentation as the
curator.

The success of OCTO+ will be dependent upon the artwork of other people, as
well as my own... http://is.gd/Q3rigF

The proviso over the whole OCTO+ project is that it is dependent upon a
funding application to the Arts Council of England's International
Development Fund being successful.