[resource-net] Freitagsfrühstück at SUPERMARKT: Fri 8 March

Michelle O'Brien michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net
Thu Feb 28 14:05:28 CET 2013

Dear reSource community,

As Berlin's winter hibernation draws to a close, let's welcome the
spring with the launch of Freitagsfrühstück, a morning gathering and
breakfast presentation at SUPERMARKT.

These monthly get-togethers will include a breakfast buffet, and a short
presentation from members of our local creative community, while the
sun* shines through the SUPERMARKT windows. We hope you can join us for
the first edition of what will be a tasty and insightful Friday morning
series. The presenters for our first Freitagsfrühstück will be Scott
Bolden and Karen Wohlert from Wedding's Das Baumhaus
<http://www.baumhausberlin.de> project.
***