[resource-net] OCTO+

Topsy topsyisnow at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 21 17:15:24 CET 2013

Dear all,

I would like to take up the opportunity to make a presentation to this
resource-network group about my plans to re-use the Telekommunisten OCTO
P7C-1 yellow plastic piping that is now in storage - http://is.gd/6UhRnZ

Will it be possible for me to connect my laptop to the Supermarkt digital
projector to show a flickr slideshow whilst being online during my
presentation?

I feel fairly confident that I will be available on any of the dates
suggested...

That said, I am in the process of searching for a job, so there is the
possibility that I may find a paid position in the meantime that could
demand I work there rather than participate here.

However lets assume that conflict will not occur.

Thank you

Topsy