[resource-net] next resource network meeting

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Thu Feb 21 19:14:23 CET 2013

I just changed the subject since the previous one was a but misleading...

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen