[resource-net] 6th Meeting&Roundtable//Berlin's Collective

LEAP info at leapknecht.de
Mon Feb 18 16:36:17 CET 2013

Hi all,

unfortunetly we have an event tomorrow evening at LEAP which we have to
prepare and will not be able to attend,

all the best with the meeting and we look forward to reading the minutes,

also if you still have some energy you are more than welcome to come along
after the meeting,

FAUX IMAGES <https://www.facebook.com/events/413937498697744/?fref=ts>

John McKiernan