[resource-net] 6th Resource Roundtable Meeting?

Georgia Nicolau gn at transmediale.de
Mon Feb 11 11:18:03 CET 2013

Dear all,

Now that we all emerge back to reality after lovely and intense days at
transmediale, what do you think we set up a date for our next reSource
meeting?
Here is the doodle I created with some options, please choose which ones
are the best for you.

http://www.doodle.com/kg3dmxuqiuv26b8a

Best and till soon,

Georgia

Am 23.01.2013 23:22, schrieb göksu:
> [...]
>>     said he will try to send the minutes later today, so people who
>>     were not able to come can find out what happened.
>>
>>     in any case, when did we decide to have our next meeting at the
>>     apartment project berlin? and then end of February/Beginning of
>>     March at supermarkt for future projects?
>>
>>     hope to see you all here at HKW pretty soon!
>>
>>     best,
>>     georgia
>>
>>     Am 20.01.2013 18:00, schrieb helena lingor:
>>>     Hey,
>>>
>>>     is it only me ... I can't find any attachment. But I'm very
>>>     curious about the draft. :)=
>>>     As well, of course it'd be nice to share a load of work building
>>>     the site.
>>>     As soon as I have a proper domainhost I can install more
>>>     modules, like searchable profile lists, bigger member profiles,
>>>     member editable calendar, geo-location and other usefull stuff.
>>>     At the moment I don't have enough php-memory. I wonder wether I
>>>     can even use the site again.
>>>     I crashed it when I tried to install a module recently. I don't
>>>     get any other screen than the php-error ever since .... lol
>>>
>>>     Well,*it's important* that we can agree on some kinda *name*, so
>>>     I can order a pro-domain. I guess this is crucial in order to
>>>     create a logo too.
>>>
>>>     Here's the link to the piratepad, with the name suggestions again:
>>>
>>>     *http://piratepad.net/artsource*
>>>
>>>     Maybe we can make a vote. Put a plus sign behind a name you
>>>     like, than we see what is liked best.
>>>
>>>     I really like tba too.
>>>
>>>      I'm sorry if this mail is boring to some mailing list members.
>>>     But as soon as the name question is solved the working group for
>>>     the platform can communicate separately.
>>>
>>>     Thx and so long,
>>>
>>>     Helena.
>>>
>>>     ________________________________
>>>
>>>     Helena Lingor
>>>
>>>     Independent Editor
>>>
>>>     [I●■■●I]
>>>
>>>     landline: +0049 + (0)30  + 42 80 27 39
>>>     cell    : +0049 + (0)176 + 32 07 57 38
>>>     www.stromschnellen.net  <http://www.stromschnellen.net/>
>>>     www.helenalingor.online.de  <http://www.helenalingor.online.de/>

>>     --
>>     Georgia Nicolau | reSource transmedial culture berlin
>>     *BWPWAP - transmediale 2013 <http://www.transmediale.de/>*
>>     29.01 – 03.02, Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin
>>     transmediale.de <http://www.transmediale.de/> | find us also on
>>     twitter <http://twitter.com/transmediale>, flickr
>>     <http://www.flickr.com/photos/transmediale/sets/>, vimeo
>>     <http://vimeo.com/transmediale> and... facebook
>>     <http://www.facebook.com/transmediale>
>>     *transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin*
>>     Klosterstr. 68, 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749
>>     <tel:%2B49%2030%2024749> 761 | fax +49 30 24749 763
>>     <tel:%2B49%2030%2024749%20763>
>>     Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH | Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg,
>>     HRB 41312 B
>>     Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender André Schmitz | Geschäftsführer Moritz

transmediale signture
transmediale.de <http://www.transmediale.de> | find us also on twitter