[resource-net] Ahoj ! : : CiTiZEN KiNO #32+33 : : 26.12 in Berlin / 29-30.12 in Hamburg

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Thu Dec 26 03:25:15 CET 2013

Ahoj Arts + Praxis friends,

We are assembling our final CiTiZEN KiNO shows of 2013... our hybrid +
tactical mix of cinema-hacking + theater + Live social media !

If you are in Berlin and/or Hamburg this week, please join us for the mad
 YEAR END BLOWOUT SHOWS, come
INVESTIGATE
ANALYZE
EXPERIMENT
STRATEGIZE
and
CELEBRATE
w/
us !

< 26.12 > CiTiZEN KiNO #32+33 : Organisms vs. Automatons

21:00h at Panke in Berlin
Gerichtstr. 23
Wedding - Berlin

( vegan chili voku / dinner from 20:00h )

+ Plus +

< 29.12 + 30.12 > CiTiZEN KiNO #32+33 : Organisms vs. Automatons
( sun + mon. shows )

21:ooh
aboard the MS Stubnitz ship
Baakenhoeft, Kirchenpauerstr. 29
in Hamburg

directions/map here:
http://ms.stubnitz.com/content/hamburg-summer-2013

+ Xtra late nite version at midnite + AFTERPARTY w/ special guests from
the CCC. ( so far Mitch Altman, Francesco Marenco, Coost Lardy Cake?, and
Noisebridge + EFF colleagues, Telekommunisten ? )

( voku/dinners planned )

:::

Go To :
http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=11758
for links, updates,
times, etc....

FEdbook invite:

https://www.facebook.com/events/212134572306574/?source=1

:::

C-Kino events are 5 euros - suggested. No one turned away for lack of funds.

:::

please fwd invite to all your alien friends + family, and all links to our
projects are greatly appreciated !

:::

Jam On comrades !

dr.Podinski

0----O----o
www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms
o-----O------0

twitter: podinski

About C-Kino #32+33:

We'll be exploring some of the XLterrestrials most influential and
HERETICAL teachers, and one of our most heated and recurring themes of "
nature vs. humans vs. the man-machine cults" in a number of straaange ways
you might not expect!

LOts of rare media and art films to navigate !! A feast for the eyes and
neural synapses !

First off, we're preparing our shows to coincide with the themes of Chaos
Communications congress, which has just announced that Glenn Greenwald
will be the keynote speaker... And needless to say it's been NO slow year
in Hackerdom...

But the XLterrestrials have always had a little bit of a different /alien
take on the technological spaghetti in which we've become enmeshed.

So we'll be looking at things through the lense of some extraordinary
luminaries like Rupert Sheldrake, Robert Anton Wilson, Mary
Wollstonecraft-Shelley’s original Frankenstein ( or The Modern Prometheus
), always a little PKD, and some early Adam Curtis ... and more unusual
bits still coming into the mix!

With a few have a few CCC guests joining us at the Hamburg shows like
Mitch Altman - hardware hacker extraodinaire and c-founder of Noisebridge
Lab- who has just released a new product - the Lucid Dream Goggles.

... And so we'll revisit, in a similar vein, the work of Dr. Persinger -
neurotheologist and pioneer of the "god Helmet' and 'The Octopus project'
- whom we featured and discussed w/ much heated debate at C-Kino in 2012.

Sure to be a wild multi-dimensional ride !