[resource-net] Ikono TV & Artconnect Berlin meeting proposal?

Maru Ituarte mituarte at web.de
Fri Dec 13 13:02:07 CET 2013

Dear Tatiana, and reSource community,

Although it was relatively quiet, it was a very pleasant and cozy evening which lead to highly inspiring conversations about health, perpetuating life within the family structure and in the moon, economical systems, ethical values, financial strategies and last but not least, art.

I  wish you all happy holidays and a great start in the year 2014!

Maru