[resource-net] Ikono TV & Artconnect Berlin meeting proposal?

Maru Ituarte mituarte at web.de
Sun Dec 8 15:04:05 CET 2013

Dear all,

We are happy to host the next reSource meeting at our atelier next tuesday 10.12, at 17:00.
The address Schwedenstr. 17a, 13357 (U8 Osloerstr. oder Pankstr.)
It is a "Gewerberaum", that is par terre. Please knock at the door or ring the bell on the entry of the building (Atelier Trutwin).
To make it a bit more Christmassy, it would be great if people would bring some drinks and cookies or whatever.

Looking forward,

Maru and Tobias

Maru Ituarte

Ruppiner Str. 2 , 10115 Berlin