[resource-net] Farewell statement and best greetings - time to move on...

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Wed Dec 4 18:40:45 CET 2013

Dear Maru,

a lot of wishes from my side, and we will be glad to see you again
during our meetings...
I am sure there will be other great occasions to network.

All the best!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator // @t_bazz
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Wed 29 Jan - Sun 02 Feb 2014 - Haus der Kulturen der Welt
Partner exhibitions and events starting 22.01
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen